We’d all love to come home to a spa after a long day.
Here are some easy and inexpensive ways to make your bath feel like a retreat.
1. Keep daily use items accessible and looking lovely by placing them in different small glasses or vases and arranging them on your vanity.
2. Use a small tray to organize all of your items and keep them looking neat.
3. Use a napkin ring to keep your hand towel styled.
4. Use a jar lid or a tea strainer as a soap dish for an eclectic look.
5. Add a decorative hook on the wall next to the sink instead of a towel bar for hand and face towels.
6. Use remnants from your last wallpaper project by lining your vanity drawers with them.
7. Flowers! Treat yourself with a small floral arrangement on the vanity mixed in with your everyday items.
8. For much less than the cost of a shower remodel, you can add a rain shower head to replace your regular shower head and feel like your shower is a spa.
9. Shower pressure – Check your shower pressure valve to ensure you are getting the experience you want. Often times it is set low to save water.
10. Use soap or lotion dispensers or jars with a pump added on the lid for your toiletries.
11. Candles add an element of luxury to any bath.
12. Keep bath salts in a decorative bowl with a spoon by the bath. You can also use an oil/vinegar cruet for bath salts or bubbles.
13. Add a waterfall faucet to your tub a luxurious touch.
14. Keep spare rolls of toilet paper handy, organized and out of sight by keeping them in a tall hurricane vase.
15. Fold the end of the toilet paper after each use. It sounds crazy, but a little fold will make you feel like you are using a 5 star hotel bathroom each time.
Want some help? Post a photo of your bathroom design dilemma to my Instagram or Facebook page @nuinteriors and I would love to give you some advice.